I organize art shows for my church, Kirkwood UCC. We meet in a space that used to be a storefront retail spot in downtown Kirkwood, and it’s a perfect place to hang art. We use the shows to raise money for local Atlanta non profits. I decided to do a group show and silent auction to raise money for one of my favorite charities Trees Atlanta. I recruited about 15 artists from our church, and called in some favors from friends, too. The show was a huge success and we raised $1500 for Trees Atlanta! Here are the two pieces that Robert and collaborated on. I took the photos and Rob wrote the poem.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Bookends… Leslie and Kevin’s wedding
- Sand family photos
- Summer ICE event pics
- Yoo Sun and Ray’s Defoor Centre wedding
- Portraits for the ladies of Indie Craft Experience
- Emily and Jeff’s materinty photos
- Alex and Chase’s Mary Gay House wedding
- Michaelle and Ben’s Edisto Beach anniversary pictures
- Lauren and Brandon’s engagement session at Piedmont Park
- Corey and Brendan’s Unicoi State Park wedding