I organize art shows for my church, Kirkwood UCC. We meet in a space that used to be a storefront retail spot in downtown Kirkwood, and it’s a perfect place to hang art. We use the shows to raise money for local Atlanta non profits. I decided to do a group show and silent auction to raise money for one of my favorite charities Trees Atlanta. I recruited about 15 artists from our church, and called in some favors from friends, too. The show was a huge success and we raised $1500 for Trees Atlanta! Here are the two pieces that Robert and collaborated on. I took the photos and Rob wrote the poem.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Skylar and Nicolette’s beautiful New Years wedding
- Becca and Tommy’s Historic Lawrenceville Courthouse wedding
- Amanda and Chris in Piedmont Park
- Bobbin and Ryan’s Rockin’ Highland Ballroom wedding
- Fall photos of baby Ronan
- Web site photos for Historic Roswell Chiropractic
- Elgison family photos
- Joan and Mirza’s engagement session
- Pictures of baby Blake
- Amy and Tim’s awesome, beautiful and slightly silly wedding