I organize art shows for my church, Kirkwood UCC. We meet in a space that used to be a storefront retail spot in downtown Kirkwood, and it’s a perfect place to hang art. We use the shows to raise money for local Atlanta non profits. I decided to do a group show and silent auction to raise money for one of my favorite charities Trees Atlanta. I recruited about 15 artists from our church, and called in some favors from friends, too. The show was a huge success and we raised $1500 for Trees Atlanta! Here are the two pieces that Robert and collaborated on. I took the photos and Rob wrote the poem.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan
- Little Dominic
- Hakizimana family photos
- Lynn, RJ and Boozer