Shavon, Kirk and their adorable daughter are members of Rob and I’s church, Kirkwood UCC. As we were leaving last Sunday, they noticed I had my camera bag with me. They needed a quick portrait and I had about 5 minutes to spare before needing to hit the road for my day job. I asked them to sit down in the grass behind our church building, and snapped a few frames. This was my favorite, and was the first shot I took! I think toddlers only have about 60 seconds of patience for posed photos, so maybe I should start offering more mini portrait sessions for families with kiddos.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan
- Little Dominic
- Hakizimana family photos
- Lynn, RJ and Boozer