Shavon, Kirk and their adorable daughter are members of Rob and I’s church, Kirkwood UCC. As we were leaving last Sunday, they noticed I had my camera bag with me. They needed a quick portrait and I had about 5 minutes to spare before needing to hit the road for my day job. I asked them to sit down in the grass behind our church building, and snapped a few frames. This was my favorite, and was the first shot I took! I think toddlers only have about 60 seconds of patience for posed photos, so maybe I should start offering more mini portrait sessions for families with kiddos.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Adrienne and Matt’s Solarium wedding
- Bookends… Leslie and Kevin’s wedding
- Sand family photos
- Summer ICE event pics
- Yoo Sun and Ray’s Defoor Centre wedding
- Portraits for the ladies of Indie Craft Experience
- Emily and Jeff’s materinty photos
- Alex and Chase’s Mary Gay House wedding
- Michaelle and Ben’s Edisto Beach anniversary pictures
- Lauren and Brandon’s engagement session at Piedmont Park