My husband and I have been active in our community church, Kirkwood UCC for four years now! Recently, we helped host an art show and fundraiser for the church’s Soup Saturday program. I set up a photo booth and invited folks from our neighborhood to take silly photos of themselves for their holiday cards. We also held a silent auction to sell creative services and gifts from members of our church. We raised over $4000 to serve food to members of our community in Atlanta! Here are a few of my favorites from the photo booth.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Adrienne and Matt’s Solarium wedding
- Bookends… Leslie and Kevin’s wedding
- Sand family photos
- Summer ICE event pics
- Yoo Sun and Ray’s Defoor Centre wedding
- Portraits for the ladies of Indie Craft Experience
- Emily and Jeff’s materinty photos
- Alex and Chase’s Mary Gay House wedding
- Michaelle and Ben’s Edisto Beach anniversary pictures
- Lauren and Brandon’s engagement session at Piedmont Park