My husband and I have been active in our community church, Kirkwood UCC for four years now! Recently, we helped host an art show and fundraiser for the church’s Soup Saturday program. I set up a photo booth and invited folks from our neighborhood to take silly photos of themselves for their holiday cards. We also held a silent auction to sell creative services and gifts from members of our church. We raised over $4000 to serve food to members of our community in Atlanta! Here are a few of my favorites from the photo booth.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Skylar and Nicolette’s beautiful New Years wedding
- Becca and Tommy’s Historic Lawrenceville Courthouse wedding
- Amanda and Chris in Piedmont Park
- Bobbin and Ryan’s Rockin’ Highland Ballroom wedding
- Fall photos of baby Ronan
- Web site photos for Historic Roswell Chiropractic
- Elgison family photos
- Joan and Mirza’s engagement session
- Pictures of baby Blake
- Amy and Tim’s awesome, beautiful and slightly silly wedding