The Glovers have a big family. Big, big, BIG! Fourteen in all, and that’s a lot of people to get into one shot without blinking. They asked me for photos of their family while all of them were gathered in Atlanta for the holidays. It rained on the one day that worked for our schedules, so we had to think of an indoor location. Luckily, one of the family works at this cool building on Georgia Tech’s campus. We did several big group shots, and then did some photos of just the girls, then just the boys. It was a really fun shoot, and made me wish that I was part of a huge and fun family like the Glovers.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Family photos of Pepin, Wayne and Ronan
- Stacia and Jason’s lovely Decatur Courthouse wedding
- Amy and Kelly’s beautiful fall Trolley Barn wedding
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan