Susan and Barry were wed at the Georgia Renaissance Festival, complete with a mid ceremony sword fight, turkey legs, and primo seating next to the kind and queen for the joust! This couple embraced their love of the Ren Faire with gusto. Barry wore armor, and their families and wedding party were decked out in period costume as well. I also loved Susan’s rainbow themed details like the maypoles on the tables, and their colorful wedding cake. Thanks to Jonathan Phillips for helping me with this one.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Skylar and Nicolette’s beautiful New Years wedding
- Becca and Tommy’s Historic Lawrenceville Courthouse wedding
- Amanda and Chris in Piedmont Park
- Bobbin and Ryan’s Rockin’ Highland Ballroom wedding
- Fall photos of baby Ronan
- Web site photos for Historic Roswell Chiropractic
- Elgison family photos
- Joan and Mirza’s engagement session
- Pictures of baby Blake
- Amy and Tim’s awesome, beautiful and slightly silly wedding