I photographed the Sankey family in Freedom Park. I love shooting there because although it’s in the middle of the city, it feels like a wide open field. Jennifer Sankey was such a great collaborator on this shoot. She dressed her family so beautifully, and brought props that would help keep the kids happy and also made for some lovely photos. Here are a few of my favorites.
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Adrienne and Matt’s Solarium wedding
- Bookends… Leslie and Kevin’s wedding
- Sand family photos
- Summer ICE event pics
- Yoo Sun and Ray’s Defoor Centre wedding
- Portraits for the ladies of Indie Craft Experience
- Emily and Jeff’s materinty photos
- Alex and Chase’s Mary Gay House wedding
- Michaelle and Ben’s Edisto Beach anniversary pictures
- Lauren and Brandon’s engagement session at Piedmont Park