Joan and Mirza are exactly the type of couple I love to photograph. Not only are they adorably cute, but they are very silly, too! They came to the shoot with props, and a change of clothes for a funny photo they wanted to capture announcement of them dressed as over-hyped celebrities. For this one, they wanted me to snap a shot of them paparazzi style. We had a great time taking pictures at the Goat Farm and at the Westside Provisions District. I’m really looking forward to their wedding!
Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Family photos of Pepin, Wayne and Ronan
- Stacia and Jason’s lovely Decatur Courthouse wedding
- Amy and Kelly’s beautiful fall Trolley Barn wedding
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan