Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Family photos of Pepin, Wayne and Ronan
- Stacia and Jason’s lovely Decatur Courthouse wedding
- Amy and Kelly’s beautiful fall Trolley Barn wedding
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan
Category Archives: Art photography
I organize art shows for my church, Kirkwood UCC. We meet in a space that used to be a storefront retail spot in downtown Kirkwood, and it’s a perfect place to hang art. We use the shows to raise money for local Atlanta non profits. I decided to do a group show and silent auction to raise money for one of my favorite charities Trees Atlanta. I recruited about 15 artists from our church, and called in some favors from friends, too. The show was a huge success and we raised $1500 for Trees Atlanta! Here are the two pieces that Robert and collaborated on. I took the photos and Rob wrote the poem.
We’ve been snowed in for two days now in Atlanta. I’m ready to go back to work, but it’s been fun taking some snow photos while it’s all pretty and white.
This one was picked for the AJC’s top snow photo gallery! http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/weather/atlanta-snow-readers-best/12.html
My husband and I both love visiting the Atlanta Botanical Garden. They have an amazing orchid house and in October seeing the Scarecrows in the Garden is always fun. Flower and plant photos my not be the most exciting subject in the world, but I think they have a soothing, zen quality to them. I have sold a few prints of my botanical prints, so let me know if there are any that you really like, and I can print them for you!