Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Pickwick family photos
- Dee and Aaron’s Day of the Dead mountaintop wedding
- Sankey family shoot in Freedom Park
- Elizabeth and Alan’s Big Canoe wedding
- Rachel and Jay’s wedding at the Emory Conference Center
- Shelly and Glen’s wedding at the Social Goat Bed and Breakfast
- Baby Donovan
- Little Dominic
- Hakizimana family photos
- Lynn, RJ and Boozer
Tag Archives: church
My husband and I have been active in our community church, Kirkwood UCC for four years now! Recently, we helped host an art show and fundraiser for the church’s Soup Saturday program. I set up a photo booth and invited folks from our neighborhood to take silly photos of themselves for their holiday cards. We also held a silent auction to sell creative services and gifts from members of our church. We raised over $4000 to serve food to members of our community in Atlanta! Here are a few of my favorites from the photo booth.