Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Bookends… Leslie and Kevin’s wedding
- Sand family photos
- Summer ICE event pics
- Yoo Sun and Ray’s Defoor Centre wedding
- Portraits for the ladies of Indie Craft Experience
- Emily and Jeff’s materinty photos
- Alex and Chase’s Mary Gay House wedding
- Michaelle and Ben’s Edisto Beach anniversary pictures
- Lauren and Brandon’s engagement session at Piedmont Park
- Corey and Brendan’s Unicoi State Park wedding
Tag Archives: indoor photos
The Glovers have a big family. Big, big, BIG! Fourteen in all, and that’s a lot of people to get into one shot without blinking. They asked me for photos of their family while all of them were gathered in Atlanta for the holidays. It rained on the one day that worked for our schedules, so we had to think of an indoor location. Luckily, one of the family works at this cool building on Georgia Tech’s campus. We did several big group shots, and then did some photos of just the girls, then just the boys. It was a really fun shoot, and made me wish that I was part of a huge and fun family like the Glovers.