Welcome to my blog!This is where I post my most recent work. Often, I'll post photos here that don't fit in other gallery categories, or just silly, fun photos I take in my free time.
- Skylar and Nicolette’s beautiful New Years wedding
- Becca and Tommy’s Historic Lawrenceville Courthouse wedding
- Amanda and Chris in Piedmont Park
- Bobbin and Ryan’s Rockin’ Highland Ballroom wedding
- Fall photos of baby Ronan
- Web site photos for Historic Roswell Chiropractic
- Elgison family photos
- Joan and Mirza’s engagement session
- Pictures of baby Blake
- Amy and Tim’s awesome, beautiful and slightly silly wedding
Tag Archives: indoor photos
The Glovers have a big family. Big, big, BIG! Fourteen in all, and that’s a lot of people to get into one shot without blinking. They asked me for photos of their family while all of them were gathered in Atlanta for the holidays. It rained on the one day that worked for our schedules, so we had to think of an indoor location. Luckily, one of the family works at this cool building on Georgia Tech’s campus. We did several big group shots, and then did some photos of just the girls, then just the boys. It was a really fun shoot, and made me wish that I was part of a huge and fun family like the Glovers.